Smart contract engineer
- Contract role
We’re on a mission to make crypto a safer place for investors.
Scams are rife in the crypto industry, especially in the “low-cap”, newly launched projects sector. Our tools enable projects to launch their own token, in a safe and secure way, and our contracts are built in a way that protects investors from the common scam tactics.
AAs a Solidity Engineer, your role is to build secure and performant smart contracts for the PROOF Platform. We’re always looking for ways to improve upon our existing offering, to fulfill our mission of making crypto a safer place for investors. As an early team member, you’ll have the opportunity to lead and innovate in an exciting and fast-paced environment.
What you’ll be doing
- Innovating upon existing contracts, making them even more secure and performant
- Building new contracts for our “Self-serve” option
- Developing custom contracts for projects choosing our “Concierge” option
The skills you need
- 4+ years of engineering, with at least 1 year of Solidity development experience
- You can deliver resilient and secure code and can show examples of your work
- Implementation of test driven development, with end-to-end automated testing
- You have a deep understanding of all major blockchain technologies, with knowledge of current market trends
- A curiosity that drives innovation in our offering
If this sounds like you, then we’d love to chat! Just one thing… to prove you’ve got that eye for detail we’re looking for, make sure you chuck your favorite emoji into the final field of the application process.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Still have questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
What are the perks & benefits of working for PROOF?
We offer a competitive salary, with a meaningful bonus structure. We’re a 100% remote company, so you can work from wherever you’re most productive, with flexible work hours. You’ll get a healthy growth and development budget to continuously improve your skills, plus we’ll hook you up with whatever tools you need to get the job done.
Can I work for PROOF and remain anonymous?
We understand that anonymity is often preferred in the crypto industry. For company security purposes, you will need to be “known” to our leadership team, but we respect your right to privacy and welcome you to use a pseudonym for public-facing interactions.